Thorne/Baker Family Reunion - August 8, 2015, White Bluff
Anyone related to Dewey Thorn or Loney B. Baker Thorn is welcome to attend. Dewey’s parents were Avery Thorn and Carrie Pickett Thorn of Giles Co., TN. Loney’s parents were William D. (Dug) Baker and Willie Evadeen Gordon of Humphrey’s Co., TN. William Baker was originally from White Co., TN, and Willie Evadeen was originally from Hickman Co., TN.
Reunion scheduled for Aug. 8th, 2015, 11:30 AM – until, White Bluff Community Center, Hwy. 70, White Bluff, TN, next to the Church of Christ. Please bring a covered dish and any old family photos you wish to share. The community center is air conditioned and a working kitchen is available for our use, as is a stage and restrooms. There is plenty of parking space and a playground nearby. Should you need further information, please contact Tammy Thorne at (615) 574-5456.
Have a reunion to announce? Let us know.
We hope these links will help in searching for your ancestors.
Holdings at the Tennessee State Library and Archives
County Website/Facebook Resources and Contacts
Other Sites of Interest to Genealogists
- Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society of Nashville
- East Tennessee Historical Society
- Midwest Tennessee Genealogical Society
- Tennessee Genealogical Society
- Tennessee Historical Society
- Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS)
- National Genealogical Society (NGS)
- Cyndi's List
- Library of Congress
- National Archives and Record Administration
- North Carolina Office of Archives and History
- Ancestry Obituary Search
- Ancestry Vital Records Search